News Details

Running Indy 500 'our highest priority' says IndyCar CEO

The CEO of the NTT IndyCar Series says that his highest priority is ensuring that the Indianapolis 500 - dubbed 'the greatest spectacle in motor racing' - can gos ahead in 2020 is now his highest priority. The coronavirus pandemic has already forced IndyCar to cancel its opening races in March and April in order to focus on holding the two races planned for the month of May at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The Indy 500 itself is currently scheduled to take place on May 24 after completing almost two weeks of scheduled practice and qualifying. That's the same date Formula 1's now-cancelled Monaco Grand Prix was due to be held. IndyCar determined to save Indy 500 from coronavirus With F1...
Full Story »
5y ago from F1i.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

IndyCar determined to save Indy 500 from coronavirus

The organisers of the NTT IndyCar Series have pledged to do whatever it...
5y ago from F1i.com

IndyCar trying to make Indy 500 happen on established...

Director of IndyCar Mark Miles has confirmed that IndyCar are working...
5y ago from GPBlog.com

IndyCar announces star-studded iRacing challenge

IndyCar will kick off a six-race virtual series on March 28, with the...
5y ago from F1i.com

Binotto reiterates to drivers: Team is top priority

After last year's team-mate dramas, Ferrari team boss Mattia Binotto has...
5y ago from PlanetF1.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Victoria Government rejects MotoGP requests to move...

The Victoria State Government has rejected a request from MotoGP to move...
11h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Dorna Sports unveils rebrand as part of MotoGP...

Dorna Sports has announced it will be officially known as MotoGP Sports...
15h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

David Malukas heads the timesheets in opening IndyCar...

The NTT IndyCar Series held the first of two open test days at Phoenix...

George Barber, founder of iconic IndyCar venue, passes...

Barber Motorsports Park has announced that founder of the iconic track...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

‘All formal steps completed' – BBC man...

Arsenal have officially agreed to a blockbuster new contract with star...
8h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Contract stand-off alert: Arsenal smell opportunity as...

Arsenal are plotting an ambitious move to sign the PSG superstar Ousmane...
8h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Arsenal get green light as 35-goal forward eyes summer...

Nico Williams has been linked with a move away from Athletic Club Bilbao...
7h ago from CaughtOffside.com

'He’s got everything to suit the best clubs in...

Former Chelsea star Emmanuel Petit has urged Arsenal to sign Julian...
8h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.