News Details

Perez must work ‘together' with Ocon

Predicting a 'massive season' for Force India, Sergio Perez says he will work together with Esteban Ocon, putting aside last year's troubles. Force India were pushed into issuing a ban on racing between their drivers last season after Perez and Ocon clashed once too often out on track. The ban was lifted in the latter part of the championship but only after Force India were assured of fourth place in the standings. This year the team is predicting huge competition for that P4 from a resurgent McLaren and Renault. As such Perez says it is vital that the team-mates work together. 'The good thing was how we finished last year and how we ended it working together,' he told N.  'That is...
Full Story »
7y ago from PlanetF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Perez, Ocon past 'conflict stage' at Force India F1

Force India Formula 1 teammates Sergio Perez and Esteban Ocon remain free...
7y ago from Crash.net

Force India: Sergio Perez and Esteban Ocon past...

Force India Chief Operating Officer Otmar Szafnauer believes drivers...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

Force India explains 2018 rules of engagement between...

Force India’s chief operating officer Otmar Szafnauer says the team’s...
7y ago from Crash.net

Force India: We made good progress

Force India report from the second day of preseason testing at Circuit de...
7y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...

Alexander Rossi fastest as rain disrupts second...

The NTT IndyCar Series completed the second and final day of testing at...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Mikel Arteta fires back at ‘bottlers' tag as...

Arsenal are fighting for the Premier League title, but they have been...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Mikel Arteta rules out ‘bottlers’ jibe but accepts...

t;li>‘It’s not part of my vocabulary. I wouldn’t use that...
2h ago from TheGuardian.com

Man United accelerate move for 'generational' talent,...

Manchester United are hoping to sign the Brazilian attacker Gabriel...
5h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Liverpool join Arsenal in race for 23-year-old...

Arsenal and Liverpool are interested in signing the PSG attacker Bradley...
5h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

F1: Bahrain Friday Recap: Pirelli

The absolute fastest time of the six-day... Read More »
2h ago from Pitpass.com

F1: Bahrain Test 2 Recap: Cadillac

We've had a really productive two weeks. A few... Read More »
2h ago from Pitpass.com

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.