News Details

Force India explains 2018 rules of engagement between Perez, Ocon

Force India’s chief operating officer Otmar Szafnauer says the team’s rules of engagement between drivers Sergio Perez and Esteban Ocon will continue to remain relaxed for the start of the 2018 season. After a number of high-profile clashes between its two drivers, which came to a head at last year’s Belgian Grand Prix when both drivers sustained damage in a collision, Force India enforced rules against racing one another. For the resulting races the driver who had the better track position was allowed to stay in front with the other told not to overtake his teammate. After Force India secured a second consecutive fourth place in the F1 world constructors’ championship by the...
Full Story »
7y ago from Crash.net 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Force India: Sergio Perez and Esteban Ocon past...

Force India Chief Operating Officer Otmar Szafnauer believes drivers...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

The race is on at Force India as rules of engagement...

Sergio Perez and Esteban Ocon will be free to race each other from the...
7y ago from F1i.com

Force India pull the covers off the VJM11

Force India has unveiled its 2018 challenger, the VJM11, ahead of the...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

Force India denies sale rumours and confirms Monday...

The Force India F1 Team has rubbished claims it is in talks with a...
7y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...
11h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Alexander Rossi fastest as rain disrupts second...

The NTT IndyCar Series completed the second and final day of testing at...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Newcastle star Anthony Gordon's preferred club amid...

Newcastle United star Anthony Gordon reportedly prefers a move to...
6h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal & Man United have ‘significant'...

Karl Etta Eyong has been linked with a move away from Levante, and the...
7h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Arsenal ready to complete attacking puzzle with move...

Arsenal remain interested in signing Nico Williams from Athletic Club...
7h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Report: Man Utd have discussed £95m Liverpool...

Manchester United have reportedly had some internal discussions about the...
13h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Aston Martin F1 agony laid bare in 87 painful seconds as...

Aston Martin's F1 testing agony was laid bare in... Read More »
9h ago from GPFans.com

F1: Test Times: Bahrain 19-02

Today's times from Manama, the second day of the... Read More »
12h ago from Pitpass.com

Lewis Hamilton's LIGHTNING F1 start blitzes rivals and...

Lewis Hamilton's rocketship speed trounced his F1... Read More »
8h ago from GPFans.com

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.