News Details

Sauber confirms Ericsson for next season

Marcus Ericsson will continue to race for Sauber next season, the Swiss-based Formula One team said on Monday. Sauber said in a statement that their second driver, currently Brazilian Felipe Nasr, would be announced ‘in due course'. Ericsson, 26, will be starting his third season with the Ferrari-powered team, who had not scored any points this year until Nasr finished ninth in his home race in Sao Paulo eight days ago. 'I have spent two years with Sauber now, and I really feel at home,' said the Swede, who had been expected to stay at Sauber given his strong sponsorship backing and lack of opportunities elsewhere. 'We have had ups and downs but we always stick together and work as...
Full Story »
9y ago from GrandPrix247.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Sauber confirms Ericsson as 2017 driver

The Sauber F1 Team has announced the extension of the contract with...
9y ago from F1Technical.net

Sauber confirms 2017 contract extension for Marcus...

The Sauber Formula 1 team has confirmed a contract extension for the 2017...
9y ago from GrandPrixTimes.com

Sauber confirms Ericsson for third season

Sauber has officially announced that it has extended Marcus Ericsson's...
9y ago from Pitpass.com

Ericsson stays with Sauber for 2017 F1 season

Marcus Ericsson will stay at the Sauber Formula 1 team next year, the...
9y ago from Motorsport.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Sebastien Ogier leads the virtual title chase as...

Friday in Saudi Arabia was the toughest day of the season. The overnight...
18h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

“Hopefully he brings the same energy” - John Terry...

Premier League Hall of Famer John Terry believes Chelsea defender Marc...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Fierce battle expected as Chelsea make contact to sign...

Enzo Maresca's Chelsea have established contact as they look to sign...
1h ago from CaughtOffside.com

“I have dreams”: Attacker openly admits desire to...

Brazilian international Luiz Henrique talks about his desire to play in...
3h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Saturday round-up: Positive Jesus, Arteta on Rice

Morning. A quick Saturday round-up for you. Obviously we'll keep the...
2h ago from Arseblog.com

Comments

Hottest News

Pirelli on high alert as sharp gravel poses tyre threat in...

Formula 1’s return to Lusail this weekend has... Read More »
58m ago from F1i.com

Vasseur: I underestimated a little bit the psychological...

Fred Vasseur said he had maybe underestimated the... Read More »
57m ago from GrandPrix247.com

Brown: The rules are a bit draconian

McLaren CEO Zak Brown labels Formula 1 rules as... Read More »
57m ago from GrandPrix247.com

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.