News Details

Magnussen: Renault offer wasn't good enough

Kevin Magnussen says it was his decision to walk away from Renault as he felt their one-year offer showed a lack of commitment. Renault announced earlier this week that Jolyon Palmer would stay on for the 2017 season, partnering new signing Nico Hulkenberg. The announced was confirmation that Magnussen would be moving elsewhere with the Dane reportedly closing in on a multi-year deal with Haas. 'It was my decision,' Magnussen said of his pending Renault exit. 'I had an offer but not a good enough offer that I could take it. 'It was more the feeling of commitment from Renault's side really. If they had committed to a longer contract I would probably have looked at it much more seriously....
Full Story »
9y ago from PlanetF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Magnussen felt lack of commitment in Renault offer

 XPB Images Kevin Magnussen has revealed he turned down an...
9y ago from F1i.com

Magnussen: Renault's offer was not good enough

Kevin Magnussen has revealed that Renault made him an offer to drive for...
9y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Magnussen: I turned down Renault's offer for 2017

Kevin Magnussen insists it was his decision to leave Renault and commit to...
9y ago from Motorsport.com

Sirotkin set for second FP1 run of 2016 in Brazil

Renault development driver Sergey Sirotkin will take part in the first...
9y ago from Motorsport.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Sebastien Ogier wins 9th WRC title, Thierry Neuville...

Sebastien Ogier won his ninth WRC title in Saudia Arabia and Vincent...

Sebastien Ogier leads the virtual title chase as...

Friday in Saudi Arabia was the toughest day of the season. The overnight...
23h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them...

Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that his side can do well...
51m ago from SportsKeeda.com

“No better time for them to play Arsenal” - Ray...

Arsenal legend Ray Parlour expects Chelsea and his former side to play out...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
3h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
3h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.