News Details

Monza set to keep the Italian Grand Prix

The Italian Grand Prix is set to stay at Monza after Bernie Ecclestone said that a new three-year deal is to be signed. Monza's future as the Italian Grand Prix host had been in doubt for more than a year, with some speculation that it could be replaced by the Imola circuit or that the historic Italian race could be dropped from the F1 calendar altogether. However today at a news conference attended by Ecclestone, along with FIA president Jean Todt and ACI chief Angelo Sticchi Damiani, Ecclestone said that there was agreement for a three-year deal to secure the Italian Grand Prix's future at Monza until at least 2019. Ecclestone however said that the final signing of...
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Future of Italian race set to be settled

After months of doubt, the future of the Italian Grand Prix is expected to...
9y ago from SuperSport.com

BREAKING: New Monza three-year deal announced

At a press conference during Practice Two for the Italian Grand Prix,...
9y ago from F1Hub.net

New Italian Grand Prix deal to be announced at Monza

A new F1 race deal for historic Monza is finally ready to be signed and...
9y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Monza ready to sign three-year extension to host...

Monza's place on the Formula 1 calendar as the host of the Italian...
9y ago from GrandPrixTimes.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Sebastien Ogier wins 9th WRC title, Thierry Neuville...

Sebastien Ogier won his ninth WRC title in Saudia Arabia and Vincent...

Sebastien Ogier leads the virtual title chase as...

Friday in Saudi Arabia was the toughest day of the season. The overnight...
21h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

“No better time for them to play Arsenal” - Ray...

Arsenal legend Ray Parlour expects Chelsea and his former side to play out...
47m ago from SportsKeeda.com

“Now we will be enemies but we are friends” -...

Chelsea defender Wesley Fofana has admitted that he has not spoken to...
2h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.