News Details

Monza agrees new deal to host Italian GP until 2019

 XPB Images The Italian Grand Prix is set to remain at Monza until 2019 after confirmation of an impending new contract on Friday afternoon. Bernie Ecclestone and race organisers held a press conference at the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza on Friday where it was confirmed the race will remain on the calendar for the next three years. Monza's future had been uncertain while negotiations with Ecclestone were ongoing, with this year's race having been the last on its current deal. Imola had been touted as a possible alternative location for the race, but Automobile Club d'Italia (ACI) president Angelo Sticchi Damiani confirmed to F1i earlier this year that government legislation...
Full Story »
9y ago from F1i.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Monza primed for fresh Italian GP deal through 2019

©Wri2 Monza, which plays host to this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix, is...
9y ago from F1i.com

Monza set for new three-year F1 deal

– Monza is set to remain as the host of the Italian Grand Prix...
9y ago from GPUpdate.net

Monza ready to sign deal to keep Italian Grand Prix...

Italian Grand Prix chiefs expect to sign a new three-year contract with...
9y ago from Motorsport.com

Monza to offer new three-year Italian GP contract

Monza's contract with Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone expires this...
9y ago from F1Pulse.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them...

Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that his side can do well...
4h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
7h ago from CaughtOffside.com

“No better time for them to play Arsenal” - Ray...

Arsenal legend Ray Parlour expects Chelsea and his former side to play out...
5h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
7h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.