News Details

Staying at Sauber F1 an option after buyout – Nasr

Staying at Sauber F1 an option after buyout – Nasr Felipe Nasr is not ruling out staying at Sauber in the wake of the Swiss team's buyout by an investment group. Marcus Ericsson in Hungary joined boss Monisha Kaltenborn in not commenting on speculation that the buyers are linked to the Swedish driver's sponsors. Nasr, meanwhile, brings backing from the Banco do Brasil, who before the buyout news were said to be seriously considering leaving Sauber for 2017. Now, he has told Brazil's UOL Esporte that staying is an option. 'I think that (staying) is still an option,' said Nasr in Hungary. 'If it is the best, I don't know. 'I think if it brings better prospects for developing and better...
Full Story »
9y ago from ThisIsF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Longbow a front for Ericsson's backers in Sauber buyout

Monisha Kaltenborn has declined to confirm or deny reports it is Marcus...
9y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Ericsson: "No bad thing" to stay at Sauber...

Marcus Ericsson says he would have no qualms about staying at Sauber in...
9y ago from Motorsport.com

Kaltenborn explains Sauber's silence

Despite all the talk of Sauber having found a way out of their financial...
9y ago from PlanetF1.com

Sauber preview the Hungarian GP

After missing out on in-season testing last week, Sauber duo Marcus...
9y ago from PlanetF1.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Sebastien Ogier leads the virtual title chase as...

Friday in Saudi Arabia was the toughest day of the season. The overnight...
14h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Approach made: Arsenal contact super agent over 15 G/A...

Arsenal have reportedly registered an interest in Juventus attacking...
1h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Top reporter confirms Arsenal, Man Utd & Chelsea...

Leading German football journalist Florian Plettenberg has more or less...
6m ago from CaughtOffside.com

“I have dreams”: Attacker openly admits desire to...

Brazilian international Luiz Henrique talks about his desire to play in...
6m ago from CaughtOffside.com

‘His impact is huge’: Arteta hails Rice’s...

t;li>Head coach backs midfielder to improve furtherArsenal visit...
9h ago from TheGuardian.com

Comments

Hottest News

FIA act after McLaren failure at Qatar Grand Prix

McLaren have avoided punishment for a situation... Read More »
36m ago from GPFans.com

Norris: I care about the people I work with

Lando Norris wants to win the F1 Title fair and... Read More »
1h ago from GrandPrix247.com

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.