News Details

Alonso: Of course I'm staying

A new season but the same question as Fernando Alonso was again forced to deny that he could quit Formula 1 before the end of his three-year McLaren contract. Alonso is entering his second year with the Woking team having spent a large part of a wretched 2015 refuting speculation that he could quit both the team and the sport. Back in action with McLaren-Honda on Tuesday as he replaced Jenson Button for the second day of pre-season testing, Alonso was yet again questioned about his future. And, as he had so often done last year, he insisted he will see out the three years. 'Of course, and next year as well,' he said when asked if would stay in F1 this season. 'I'm absolutely surprised by...
Full Story »
9y ago from PlanetF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

VIDEO: McLaren' Release the MP4-31 for 2016 season

F1 News VIDEO: McLaren' Release the MP4-31 for 2016 season Williams...
9y ago from Formula1Blog.com

Alonso: The whole car is beautiful

Fernando Alonso spoke on the eve of the first Formula 1 test of the 2016...
9y ago from GrandPrix247.com

McLaren signs Richard Mille to replace TAG Heuer

McLaren has signed Richard Mille as its new watch sponsor, in the wake of...
9y ago from Motorsport.com

Alonso impressed by aero package of MP4-31

Fernando Alonso says he is impressed with the attention to detail of the...
9y ago from GrandPrixTimes.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...
15h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Alexander Rossi fastest as rain disrupts second...

The NTT IndyCar Series completed the second and final day of testing at...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

“Arsenal don’t have any world-class players” -...

Former Tottenham Hotspur star Rafael van der Vaart has said Arsenal have...
54m ago from SportsKeeda.com

Bukayo Saka signs a new contract

Morning all. Let's start with the news that Bukayo Saka's new contract...
1h ago from Arseblog.com

'Believe me…' – Liverpool, Arsenal &...

Newcastle United winger Anthony Gordon insists he's not getting too caught...
4m ago from CaughtOffside.com

Newcastle star Anthony Gordon's preferred club amid...

Newcastle United star Anthony Gordon reportedly prefers a move to...
11h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.