News Details

Force India confirms Hulkenberg for F1 2016 and 2017

Force India confirms Hulkenberg for F1 2016 and 2017 Posted On 01 Sep 2015 By : thisisf1 Comment: 0 Facebook0 Twitter0 Google+0 Pinterest0 Force India confirms Hulkenberg for F1 2016 and 2017 As reported on Monday, Nico Hulkenberg is staying with Force India. The Silverstone based team announced on Tuesday that the German has signed up for 2016 and 2017. 2015 Le Mans winner Hulkenberg, 28, had been linked with a move to Haas or Lotus, but said: 'I know this team inside out and I feel at home here so it made perfect sense to make a long term commitment.' The media statement did not mention Hulkenberg's current teammate, Sergio Perez, although team boss Vijay Mallya has said he also wants to...
Full Story »
10y ago from ThisIsF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Force India retain Hulkenberg for 2016 F1

Force India retain Hulkenberg for 2016 F1 Posted On 31 Aug 2015 By :...
10y ago from ThisIsF1.com

Renault and Haas take Silly Season centre stage

According to Bild, Nico Hulkenberg is staying with Force India beyond the...
10y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Analysis: Hulkenberg decision a boost for Haas...

Nico Hulkenberg's decision to remain at Force India in Formula 1 is not...
10y ago from Motorsport.com

Hulkenberg stays on at Force India for 2016-17

Nico Hulkenberg will stay on at the Force India team for the 2016 and 2017...
10y ago from Motorsport.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Paddock optimism for IndyCar’s new independent...

Drivers in the NTT IndyCar Series are largely happy to see the series’...
10h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

15 G/A in 14 games – The underrated star who...

Arsenal have stuttered recently as they no longer necessarily look like...
5h ago from CaughtOffside.com

70m-plus-player bid prepared which threatens to derail...

Arsenal could reportedly be facing a very real threat to their hopes of...
14h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Premier League club exploring deal to sign 19-year-old...

Nottingham Forest are reportedly eyeing Arsenal's young goalkeeper Tommy...
17h ago from CaughtOffside.com

'It's more important for Arsenal' | Soccer Saturday...

Tim Sherwood and Clinton Morrison look ahead to the North London derby and...
13h ago from SkySports.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.