News Details

Gutiérrez says Sauber not his only option

– Esteban Gutiérrez has claimed that he has "other opportunities" to consider for the 2015 Formula 1 season, although his priority is to remain with Sauber for what would be a third full-time campaign.Gutiérrez, a former GP3 champion and race winner in GP2, had to wait until December last year to confirm his place on the 2014 grid, but this time expects to finalise his future plans with a handful of races to spare."It's one of my priorities [to stay with the team next year]. I have other opportunities [within Formula 1] which are also attractive but in the next two or three weeks let's see what happens," Gutiérrez told GPUpdate.net.Gutiérrez added that he does...
Full Story »
11y ago from GPUpdate.net 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Gutiérrez penalised for Grosjean clash

– Esteban Gutiérrez has been given a 20-second penalty for his...
11y ago from GPUpdate.net

Sauber content with qualifying positions

In qualifying for the Italian Grand Prix in Monza, Adrian Sutil and...
11y ago from F1Technical.net

Sauber: Our drivers were always at the limit

Adrian Sutil In qualifying for the Italian Grand Prix in Monza, Adrian...
11y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Sauber: It was a difficult weekend

Adrian Sutil The Italian Grand Prix on the highspeed track in Monza...
11y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Sebastien Ogier wins 9th WRC title, Thierry Neuville...

Sebastien Ogier won his ninth WRC title in Saudia Arabia and Vincent...
39m ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Sebastien Ogier leads the virtual title chase as...

Friday in Saudi Arabia was the toughest day of the season. The overnight...
19h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
39m ago from CaughtOffside.com

“Now we will be enemies but we are friends” -...

Chelsea defender Wesley Fofana has admitted that he has not spoken to...
19m ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
9m ago from CaughtOffside.com

Fierce battle expected as Chelsea make contact to sign...

Enzo Maresca's Chelsea have established contact as they look to sign...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.