News Details

Ecclestone no longer in race to save Nurburgring

Ecclestone no longer in race to save Nurburgring 17 February, 2014 Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone is no longer a serious candidate to buy the legendary Nurburgring. The Formula 1 chief executive revealed last month that he has made a bid for the fabled German Grand Prix venue, amid its financial problems. 'We want to make sure there is a Formula 1 race in Germany every year in the future,' said Ecclestone. The 83-year-old Briton said at the time that there are 'one or two other interested parties', and the Rhein newspaper now claims they are entities from Dusseldorf and the US, and a private equity firm. Correspondent Dietmar Bruck said the parties all have until Monday to submit...
Full Story »
11y ago from GrandPrix247.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Promoter insists Sochi will be ready for race

February 14th, 2014 ,- The promoter of the all-new Russian grand prix...
11y ago from F1Plus.com

Villeneuve: Formula 1 no longer special

– Jacques Villeneuve says Formula 1 is no longer special as a...
11y ago from GPUpdate.net

New Sochi F1 track '91% complete'

The inaugural Russian Grand Prix will take place this October and the...
11y ago from RichlandF1.com

Promoter insists Sochi will be ready for race

The promoter of the all-new Russian grand prix insists the Sochi venue...
11y ago from GrandPrix.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them...

Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that his side can do well...
3h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
6h ago from CaughtOffside.com

“No better time for them to play Arsenal” - Ray...

Arsenal legend Ray Parlour expects Chelsea and his former side to play out...
4h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
6h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

F1 2025 Qatar Grand Prix – Sprint Race Results

Oscar Piastri converted pole position to win the... Read More »
4h ago from MotorsportWeek.com

LIVE: 2025 F1 Qatar Grand Prix - Qualifying

Follow along with all the action live from the... Read More »
2h ago from RacingNews365.com

F1: Qatar Grand Prix: Post Sprint press conference

Today's post-Sprint press conference with Oscar... Read More »
1h ago from Pitpass.com

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.